11 April 2006

I remember as a child watching the TV coverage of the satellite going past the planets, so I thought that the one that starts its orbit around Venus today would send back a few hours of footage. Little did I realise though it actually is planned to orbit the planet for a year and a half. Its studying the green house effect that has happened.

Last night I had to nip into Nate's room before I went to bed. He has now got a new cabin bed, and he loves it. One thing I did notice though was what a horific snorer he is!! Now I occasionaly grunt a little in the night, but I think its more to do with the mothers genes! And heres the proof.

Always good to have a breakdown in team mates so close to a big competition.

I always like the stories about people having mysterious phone/electricity bills after a relatives death etc, but this one takes the biscuit. How exactly do you accrue a $218 trillion bill!!

Looking forward to todays meeting - no doubt an update later

No comments: