21 April 2006

Winchester working

The pace down here has been quite slow this morning, mainly due to the bottleneck of the ES. But could also be because of the late night of drinking - my mistake was starting (and keeping up with) trapper. Didn't get a good nights sleep, but didn't suffer this morning.

Breaking News!!
apparently there is a delegation of senior Germans coming over on Tuesday, and the word is that "someones head will roll" for the current situation. A senior source has suggested that a lot of very important people are very annoyed with the way that the situation has arisen and been subsequently handled. Due diligence has also started (we believe) and random(?) projects are being looked at. The ones chosen are BAD ones so another word on the street is that they will also pull out by Tuesday.

All in all the middle of next week is going to be very interesting indeed!!

Still its given me a chance to catch up on mail and do a bit of a GTD session. It appears that Steve "forgot" to mention that he actually needs me down here for 2 weeks! At least it should be a good catchup with McQuitty. Because of personal commitments my time down here is disjointed, so it might not seem like the life sentence it is!

On that note I realised that I'd be doing a lot of driving, so I looked into other means of transport (particularly flying). Nothing. The nearest I got was £746 from East Midlands to Southampton (the expense coming because it goes via Brussels)

Had a goodrummagee round the google reader this morning (and starred a few items), but the highlights are workplace spirituality, the jimi wallet and catching the brain drain.

Am maintaining the Flickr upload (I know its only been a few days)

No comments: