08 April 2006

How DO you write a CV?

Back from a great week in Karlsruhe, and following on from the BIG announcement on Thursday, will probably be my last (for Siemens). It was announced that they are selling us off (but they don't know who to).

Busy at the moment trying to update my CV. But I got thinking that last time this was done was years ago, and is it still what people want from such a document ~ is the template now out of date and should I be started from srcatch?

I am looking on one particvular entry ion my in box as fate, but it was basically an introductory job offer. Something I am definitely going to pursue. One of a few avenues I'll take up.

At the moment I'm looking forward to a break over Easter, so I think I will start in anger after that.

I feel sorry for Adrian who is still out in KHE, on his own, with large vessels of beer. I'd be suicidal!!

No comments: